Screen printing glass
Screen-printed glass is a kind of stencil glass, which is stable, non-fading and varies in patterns. It is made by printing patterns onto glass through a specially designed screen board and heating the paint into the glass surface through a tempering furnace.
1. Building exterior wall glass
2. Window Glass for Shops, Residences, Schools, etc.
3. Interior compartment pattern glass
4. Furniture and process glass
5. Indoor anti-skid floor and staircase board (need to be specified beforehand)
1. Thickness: 4-19 mm
2. Maximum size: 2000mm x 3500mm
3. Patterns: Point, mesh, line, stone and other diversification can be discussed in advance according to the design needs.
1. Diversification of colour and lustre and multi-choice of patterns
Screen-printed glass has a variety of colors and patterns. It can also customize patterns according to the needs of designers to create unique space design.
2. anti glare
Screen-printed glass can reduce glare due to local printing.
3. Mitigate the strong sunlight from the sun or direct sunlight
Screen-printed glass, due to sequential local printing, has a moderating effect on sunshine or direct sunshine.
The strength and safety of screen-printed glass increased after tempering treatment.
5. Durability, Wear Resistance and Humidity Resistance
Screen-printed glass has more durability, wear resistance and moisture resistance than ordinary color-printed glass.